Mystery Toller

Monday, August 07, 2006

Beware of Snakes


I tried to make a new friend and see what happens. What a snake in the grass, copperhead actually.

Mama says always have your vet on speed dial because in an emergency, it is easy to forget. Know the dangers in your area and how to handle them. And try to kill or at least identify the snake if there is a bite involved. The more info you can give the vet, the better.

I can't believe she actually used this picture. I look like a rabid Basset Hound. Pl-eeze, can't we get back to the glamour shots now.

2 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger maria said...

oh, poor you! i got stung by a bee today, but it's not even half as bad as a snake. /zam the toller

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Dixie said...

When I got bitten by a bee, my whole face swelled up and I looked like a Shar-pei.
Hope you feel better soon.
Dixie the Toller

 

Post a Comment

<< Home